|Origin:||Qingdao ,China||Blast Whell:||H400|
|After Sales Service Provide:||Technical On Vedio||Cleanliness:||Sa 2.5|
|Dust Collector:||Filter Cartridge Dust|
Mesh Belt Automatic Shot Blasting Machine,
Through Type Automatic Shot Blasting Machine,
Through Type shot blast cleaning equipment
Mesh belt wire through type automatic shot blasting machine
The mesh belt pass-through shot blasting machine has a strong cleaning effect on the burrs, oxide layers, welding seams, etc. on the surface of steel, steel plates and castings.
To prepare, the mesh belt shot blasting machine designed by our company adopts mesh belt to pass through, and rotates in the shot blasting chamber to change the position of the workpiece, so that all angles are fully exposed to the shot blasting, and the shot blasting cleaning is completed, and the distance between each workpiece is kept. , no collision will occur.
1. The CAD design framework is adopted, which is accurate and efficient. At the same time, the finite element analysis software and 3D simulation experiment are used to obtain a reasonable shot blasting process technical scheme;
2. Adopt the design scheme of 2-8 high-efficiency shot blasting machines, with high shot blasting efficiency, stable angle, and stable shot blasting angle with small vibration;
3. Designed with high-thickness guard plate, special shot wheel, high utilization rate of shot blasting of steel shot and stainless steel shot;
4. The shot blasting equipment adopts high-strength, high-stability, fatigue-resistant and high-manganese steel, with high strength, low vibration and long service life;
5. The front and rear of the shot blasting room are designed with professional shot blocking devices to prevent the steel shot from splashing and effectively recover the steel shot;
6. The number of shot blasting machines can be controlled. According to the specific shot blasting process needs, the appropriate shot blasting machine can be opened to reduce waste.
|Model||WD 800||WD 1000||WD 1800||WD 1500||WD 1250|
|Max workpiece width (mm)||800||1000||1800||1500||1250|
|Max workpiece height (mm)||400||500||500||500||500|
|No. Of shot blaster||4||4||10||10||8|
|Power of single shot blaster (kW)||7.5 (11)||7.5 (11)||11 (15)||7.5 (11)||18.5 (22)|
What is a shot blast machine?
A shot blaster is a machine that controls the flow or stream of fine metal beads as they are forcibly projected against a surface by mechanical acceleration.
What material is used for shot blasting?
Types of metal abrasives used in shot blasting include steel grit, copper shots, and aluminum pellets. Other methods of shot blasting use silica sand, glass beads, synthetic materials like sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), and even agricultural materials like crushed kernels.
Will shot blasting remove rust?
Shot blasting is the process of abrading the surface of a metal workpiece to remove rust, dirt and other solidified contaminants by hurling a high speed stream of tiny pieces of stainless steel that resemble buckshot. It is capable of deburring, shaping and texturing a surface.
What is the difference between sandblasting and shot blasting?
Essentially, the sandblasting process uses compressed air to shoot some form of abrasive media like sand against the product being treated. Shotblasting employs centrifugal force from a mechanical device to propel treatment media upon the product.
Contact Person: admin