99.9% Abrasive Blasting Dust Collector,
Dust Cleaning Abrasive Blasting Dust Collector,
99.9% sandblaster dust collector
Shot Blasting Dust Collector For Dust Cleaning for air cleaning
This machine adopts advanced three-stage flow curtain full curtain broken projectiles separator. Adopting the German AGTOS modular structure, the performance is more excellent, and the maintenance cost is reduced by 60%. The separation efficiency of the projectiles of the separator is increased to ≥99.9%, and the qualified pellets contain impurities such as sand ≤0.1%.
The projectiles sorted by the separator second stage sorting flow into the small storage hopper below, and it is judged whether it can continue to be used manually. If it meets the requirements for use, it will flow into the circulation system for continued use, otherwise, it will flow into the waste bin and be treated as waste.
1. Using Siemens PLC and touch screen
2. Use Delta or Siemens inverters
3. Using Schneider brand low-voltage electrical components
4. Using shot blasting time controller
5. Adopt Airtac pneumatic components
6. Use flow detection ammeter
7. 1 lighting lamp
8. 1 set of dedicated constant temperature air conditioner (optional)
For the various dust collectors for shot blasting machines, KNNJOO machines adopt advanced German technology and self-developed technology. The pulse blowback dust collector has reached the advanced environmental protection level at home and abroad. Welcome new and old customers to inquire.
KNNJOO has abundant shot blasting/sand blasting equipment. More than 15,000 online customers around the world fully prove that Chunjiu can provide you with a surface treatment solution that really suits you.
Chunjiu provides a complete series of standard design products for batch processing or continuous/online processes, and provides customized design solutions to meet your application needs. As long as it suits your needs and will bring you the greatest return on investment, no matter what kind of solution, KNNJOO can provide or have the ability, know-how and technology needed to develop the solution.
Combined with our global engineers and production lines, KNNJOO can provide you with localized equipment to meet your needs, applications, expectations and budget. We provide customers in North America with "KJX" series of equipment and European factories with "KJN" solutions. Our manufacturing centers in China and India also tailor the most suitable surface treatment solutions for customers in combination with the local market.
We understand your market, your pressures and needs-we speak the same language as you. KNNJOO provides equipment support services (spare parts, equipment maintenance, equipment upgrades, etc.) for hundreds of countries around the world.
Under the action of the main fan of the system, the dust-laden gas enters the pre-collection chamber of the dust collector from the air inlet of the dust collector, and the dust-laden airflow turns into the ash hopper when it hits the baffle. At the same time, the flow rate slows down. Under the action of inertia and dust, the coarser dust particles directly fall into the ash hopper and are discharged from the ash discharging mechanism, which plays a role of pre-collection. Other lighter fine dust is adsorbed on the filter bag with the airflow upward On the outside, the clean gas after filtration enters the upper box through the filter bag and is discharged from the air duct. As the filtering conditions continue, the dust accumulated on the outer surface of the filter bag will accumulate more and more, which will increase the operating resistance of the equipment accordingly. The pulse control gas is used to automatically blow back the dust to ensure the continuous operation of the filter bag. , So clean the dust row by row. The dust-containing gas enters the filter chamber from the open flange at the lower part, and the coarser particles directly fall into the ash silo. The dust-containing gas is filtered by the filter bag, and the dust is retained on the bag surface. The clean gas passes through the bag mouth to the clean gas chamber and is discharged by the fan. Into the atmosphere. When the dust on the surface of the filter bag continues to increase, the program controller starts to work, opening the pulse valve one by one, so that the compressed air is sprayed to clean the filter bag through the nozzle, so that the filter bag suddenly expands, and under the action of the reverse air flow, the bag surface is given The dust quickly leaves the filter bag and falls into the ash bin, and the dust is discharged by the ash discharge valve. The dust collector is mainly composed of upper box body, middle box body, ash hopper, air inlet equalizing pipe, bracket filter bag, blowing device, ash unloading device, etc.
Compared with the pulse bag filter commonly used in China, ZAHB-JC15 pulse filter bag filter has the following characteristics:
1) The pulse filter bag filter adopts a compressed air pulse blowback system (using a Shanghai bag with a pulse valve, and the service life of the wearing part diaphragm exceeds 1 million times), and is controlled by an intelligent controller with a high degree of automation , Stable performance;
2) The filter bag of the pulse filter bag filter adopts high-quality needle felt, which has high dust removal efficiency, long service life, good air permeability, easy dust removal, and reduced energy consumption
3) The shell of the bag filter is designed according to the linear imported design, which reduces the load of the filter bag. Uniform force and good anti-explosion performance;
4). The anti-air blow has a large working distance, and a long filter bag can be used to make full use of space and occupy a small area;
5) Adopting round cloth bags arranged in the rectangular box, the structure is simple and compact, and the filtration area index is high. The fabric bag frame adopts a cold drawn wire welding structure, which produces jitter and shaking during the pulse spraying process. The bag has a large amplitude, and only one vibration is required to shake off the dust, which is beneficial to improve the life of the filter bag, and the structure is convenient for replacing the bag ,
6) In the case of low dust viscosity, using the resistance of the dust collector as a signal, through the pulse controller, the reciprocating back-blowing cleaning can be automatically controlled, and the cleaning cycle can be automatically adjusted according to the entrance concentration.
Contact Person: Amber
Tel: 0086 13656393699