1. The operator of the shot blasting machine must be proficient in the performance of the equipment, and the branch shall designate a special person to operate it. Non-professionals are strictly prohibited from using the equipment without authorization.
2. Before starting the machine, you must carefully check whether all parts of the equipment are in the correct position, and do a good job of lubricating each lubrication point.
3. Operation steps: start the dust removal system → load the workpiece with the hook outdoors → open the hook into the room → close the door → open the hook automatically → start the hoist → start the shot blasting machine → open the gate of the shot supply system → start the cleaning work
4. Special attention:
a. The entry and exit of the hook must be carried out when the hanging rail is connected.
b. The adjustment of the time relay must be carried out after turning off the power switch.
c. Before the shot blasting machine is started, it is forbidden to open the iron shot supply system.
d. After the machine is in normal operation, people should stay away from the front and both sides of the machine in time to prevent iron pellets from piercing through and hurting people.
5. The dust removal and rapping motor should be turned on for 5 minutes before get off work every day.
6. The dust in the dust collector should be thoroughly cleaned every weekend.
7. Before going off work every day, the surface of the shot blasting machine and the surrounding site should be cleaned, the power supply should be turned off, and the electric control cabinet should be locked.
8. The hook load capacity of the equipment is 1000Kg, and overload operation is strictly prohibited
9. Once the equipment is found to be abnormal during operation, it should be shut down and repaired immediately, and it is strictly forbidden to operate with illness.
Contact Person: Ms. Amber
Tel: 0086 13656393699