PLC Tilt Drum Shot Blasting Machine,
Cleaning Tilt Drum Shot Blasting Machine,
PLC Control shot blast machine
High quality Tilt drum shot blasting machine for casting forging parts cleaning
Tilt drum shot blasting machine
1. Semi-automatic flow control system, used to control the flow of shot material entering the shot blaster, and manually adjust the flow of steel shot
2. Fully sealed structure design, with lockable inspection opening, equipped with two bearings.
3. The upper end of each flow valve is equipped with a manual shut-off valve. If the flow valve needs to be repaired, it can be closed to close the pellets flowing from the silo for easy maintenance.
|1.Wide application,easy to install and use.|
|2.Customized.Meet your needs.|
|3.Good stability.Low failure rate(technical maturity,technical precipitation,skill workers)|
|4.Exquisite appearance(mature craft)|
|5.Large factories.Prompt delivery.|
|6.Strict quality inspection department.|
|7.Factory direct selling with competitive price.|
|8.Over 10 years' production experience.|
|9.Professional design team to serve you.|
|10.Main electrical control sysytem adopts international brand.|
|11.CE certificate assure you our quality.|
1 The shot blasting machine and the motor adopt the German THYSSENKRUPP ThyssenKrupp technology. Compared with the old-fashioned shot blasting machine, the friction loss is reduced. Not only the motor efficiency is greatly improved by 20%, the failure points are also fewer, and the maintenance cost is reduced by 50%. .
2 Compared with the old shot blasting machine, the volume is smaller, the angle can be arranged at will, and the maintenance is more convenient.
3 Compared with the old-fashioned shot blasting machine, the shot blasting effect is constant, and the cleaning quality will not fluctuate.
4 The blades and wear parts are made of high chromium investment casting Cr27, which has high wear resistance, and the service life is about 800-4000 hours, which is 3 times that of ordinary casting materials;
5 Shot blaster impeller: The impeller is carburized with wear-resistant alloy. The impeller body is processed at one time by a high-precision CNC machining center with high precision, ensuring the balance of high-speed operation, low vibration, low noise, and long life;
6 The bearing adopts the products of Sweden SKF;
7 The motor adopts Siemens products;
8 The Schenck dynamic balance instrument is used to ensure the high-speed dynamic balance of the impeller body;
1. The shot blasting chamber is welded with all manganese steel.
2. Install several manganese steel protective plates in the hot zone of the shot blasting head, which are located in the 3/4 area of the direct shot area of the shot blasting head, to prevent the steel shot from sputtering and shot blasting on the outdoor wall. It is suspended and fixed, which is simple to install and easy to disassemble and replace.
3. A three-layer sealing structure is installed on the top to prevent steel shots from leaking from the top during shot blasting.
Abrasive supply system
1. Feeding door
The feeding door is welded with a steel structure. The protection of the feeding door is made of high manganese steel guard plate. The protection is labyrinth type. The transmission form is electric chain trolley drive (with safety pin), with detection device switch to detect the position of the door.
2. Feeding machine
The feeding machine is composed of a bracket, a trolley and a chain drive mechanism. There are protective plates on both sides of the bracket, and a control button is installed on one side. The bracket supports a pair of swing rods. When the feeding driving device is driven, the material bucket rises along the inner groove of the swing rod, and at the same time, the swing rod rotates around the support point , Make the material hopper incline towards the feeding door of the cleaning machine during the ascent and rotation, and dump the material into the drum.
There is a rotary proximity switch at the end of the drive shaft to limit the rising end of the hopper. After the hopper descends, a final material proximity switch gives a signal to indicate the completion of the action.
Automatic feeding system
1. A set of automatic unloading mechanism, the workpieces thrown in the shot blasting chamber are reversed from the shot blasting chamber, and fall onto the automatic unloading mechanism, and then the parts are transported to the receiving frame by the vibration device.
2. An anti-fall and vibration-damping rubber pad is installed on the feeding mechanism, which can effectively prevent the collision between the parts and the vibration-damping plate and play a good protective role.
Electric control box
1. Using Siemens PLC and touch screen
2. Use Delta or Siemens inverters
3. Using Schneider brand low-voltage electrical components
4. Using shot blasting time controller
5. Adopt Airtac pneumatic components
6. Use flow detection ammeter
7. 1 lighting lamp
8. 1 set of dedicated constant temperature air conditioner (optional)
Contact Person: Amber